This page allows you to request access to download Lumenzia or other software.
Please follow these steps:
- Enter the email address used for purchase in the box (at the bottom of this page) to request a code used to confirm your identity. It will be emailed from "firstname.lastname@example.org", so be sure to whitelist and search for that address to avoid spam/promotion folders.
- Leave this browser tab open. Closing this tab may result in a "device error" later ("device" just refers to a known browser, so new tab may appear as a new computer and break the DPD user authentication).
- When the code arrives, paste it here (this page will update after requesting the code) and click to authenticate. Note: there are occasionally delays: please allow up to 90 minutes for the activation code to arrive. If you request a new code, older ones immediately become invalid.
- You will then see past purchases. Click the "view purchase" link to find the download button for your software.
- If you do not see your purchase and may have used a different email address for purchase, logout and then request a new link (per below).
If you have any problems, please use these troubleshoot tips:
- To help find emails from DPD, add email@example.com to your “safe sender” list and search for it in your spam/promotions folders. Updates always come from this DPD email address, never directly from Greg's email.
- If you may have purchased different products with different emails: use the logout link above to switch the logged in email.
- Whenever a new email is sent, previous email links are deactivated - so be sure to use only the most recent link
- If you bought one of my courses, the code you received is only used the first time to register on Teachable. After registering with that code, it is invalid / never used again and you should just log in at gregbenzphotography.teachable.com.
- The "device limit" is based on browser cookies. Using a different browser, private browse windows, etc will be considered a "new device" and could cause you to reach the "device activation limit". Just email for support as needed if you run into this.
- If you see any errors in a red box below, please note that in any support request.